Happy birthday to meeeeee
I’m starting a new segment. Lots of Love Thursdays, where I talk about all the things I’ve loved in the last week. Obviously from week to week, I’ll have some overlap, but that’s fine. Here’s what I’ve loved this week:
- Musers: When I got all depressed about Fireflies and said I didn’t know what was wrong with it, they came at me en masse and asked to help crit it extensively (and they are)
- My parents: They weren’t going to send me birthday presents because they’re paying for the Hawaii cruise at Christmas, but they sent me stuff anyway.
- The postcard from Rome that came in their box: Completely made my day. They told me I wasn’t as old as the Vatican but I was just as awesome and I attracted cats too.
- This week’s Glee: Fun music, good plot together in one episode? You can do it, writers, I knew you could
- Listening to “The Power of Madonna” at work alone on Sunday: Nothing at work is better than dancing around the lab while singing along to Glee
- My songs that start with “Ev”: see the last post
- Nashville Auction: It’s lots of fun, though it’s also stressful and I’m sleep deprived because each auction ends at 1 a.m. EST.
If I wait a few hours, I could probably add a facial and a pedicure, plus ice cream and dinner at Romano’s to this list, but I want to post this now because I have a busy day full of the above things plus presents and writing.
I’m going to add notes onto my iPod as I go through the week so I can remember on Thursday all the things that make me happy.
Currently on iPod: Fall, Baby, Fall by Ryan Cabrera
Lots of love,