Let this be a list of books to reread in 2016, since I didn’t manage them in 2015.
- Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
- Fire and Thorns series by Rae Carson
- A Need So Beautiful series by Suzanne Young
- Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White
- Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
- Holes by Louis Sachar
- Cress (so I could read Winter) by Marissa Meyer
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab
- The Program by Suzanne Young
- The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Standalone books that I read for the first time in 2015 that must be added to my reread list:
- A History of Glitter and Blood by Hannah Moskowitz
- Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
- Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
Of course there are plenty of series I’m in the middle of, that I will reread when the next book comes out.
Well, I better get started.
Lots of love,